- Time Management: Best Apps for ADHD Adults. This list includes the likes of Listastic, 2Do, 30/30 and 24me (a reminder app).
- Top 15 Time Management Apps and Tools.
- 10 Time Tracker apps.
- 10 Great Time Management Apps for Adult Students.
- More productivity apps from LifeHacker.
You can add integration between software applications simply by utilizing integration-as-a-service platforms like Zapier or IFTTT.
If you use Trello, it has Slack integration!
Toggl to track how much time you spend on different projects. (Or try Harvest time tracker).
Mind mapping is a great productivity technique, and Mind42 is the best free mind-mapping app.
MyLifeOrganized - Powerful To-Do list, task management and personal organizer software.
Boxer - email client and to-do list maker.
Email overload? Try (1) Mailbox (is closing down) or (2) Sanebox
Tech That's Revolutionizing Your Daily Chores
Get stuff done for you:
- Fancy Hands
- or hire a Virtual Assistant
One person suggested an online tool called Teamwork that offers project management, to-do lists and even billing.
Others suggested Podio, Wunderlist and Evernote.
Read this Google Email About Time Management Strategy.
Someone is using Wrike which is a task and project manager tool now. It wasn't when it was first released. There is also HiTask and Basecamp.
Post a Comment