BTW, Comcast has $47 Billion in debt on $15.3 Billion in quarterly revenue ($60B/yr).
Some selling points that you will find yourself up against:
- Fast internet starting at 16/3 going up to 100/10.
- Business class voice lines include unlimited long distance
- Static IPs available, 1,5 or 13 for a fee
- Hosted Outlook Exchange and webhosting included with the internet service
- Diverse network form the LEC, Comcast owns the first and last mile. We do not use a LEC CO anywhere.
$69.95 16/3 Mbps
$109.95 27/7 Mbps
$199.95 50/10 Mbps
$369.95 100/10 Mbps
If you need help marketing against the Duopoly, give us a call for marketing strategy and execution or turbo charged sales training. 813-963-5884
Post a Comment