If you are re-designing your VoIP website, make certain that the copy will get you picked up by Google. You want to mention the right key words in the copy. You want to add some pages that are like this one: 5 Myths of VoIP
Other thoughts are white papers. White papers allow you to grab email addresses (or other info) for lead generation from those people interested in your white papers. Here is a good white paper by a telecom agent about Why Hosted VoIP.
Personally, I wouldn't use the AT&T template used here for Mobile Office @ Hand. It doesn't really tell a story. It has the pricing which just means people can shop you. When people shop, it means you didn't tell a good story or a story that resonated with the prospects needs. As an added bonus, here are the terms of service for the Mobile Office@Hand: whole page.
Some website designs to look at::::
- TalkSwitch has a simple design. Short menus. Above the fold info. Testimonial.
- AVAD has a simple design. Just the graphics and fonts are not clean. Looks amateurish.
- XO has an okay page for Hosted PBX (for a CLEC).
- I like this lean design.
- I like the colors and the white space on Intermedia's page. The price quote box as a Call-to-Action is rare.
- So far no one has had live chat/IM feature on these sites, even though it has a high close ratio.
- 8x8's new design is clean. I don't know about a UC button though.
- Aptela has a unique idea: comapre us versus them.
- On Vel's site: tabs for broadband and wholesale are out of place. Why? People came there because of hosted VoIP for business.
- Here's another decent design.
- I like M5, too.
- I like the photo slide deck on Broadcore.
- OnSIP is sleek.
If you want help with copy or the strategy for selling via your website, give us a call at 813-963-5884.
3 other clean designs:
Seth Godin’s e-book about website design:
I am still not able to find a reliable and cheap VOIP device, I read many Nettalk Review and many buyers complained of their bad customer support where people reported that they waited 2 hours for someone to get back to them and they disconnect if they are not able to answer your questions
Post a Comment