Here are the top 5 reasons to get out and visit your customers. If not all of them, at least your top 50 customers and those up for renewal this year.
- First and foremost, to Thank them for being your customer.
- For Customer Service. Ask them how things are going? Is the service working they way they want or expect? Is the bill correct? Are our customer service reps friendly? It's amazing what you will hear. And you can use some of this in your monthly newsletter!
- If things are going well, Ask for a Referral! "Joe, do you know anyone in this building, in your Rotary Club, that you play golf with, that would benefit from our service like you did?"
- Ask for a Testimonial. Buy a Flip camera and ask to videotape a short testimonial. Or buy a voice recorder to just get audio MP3. Make sure you have an introduction (name, title, company, what they do, contact info) to make it as much about them as it is about you (and your company). Have 2 or 3 good questions that get them to say that they bought from you because of BENEFIT 1, not because you saved them money! You want to be branded for service and technology, not savings.
- To find out why they bought from you. What was the Sales Trigger?
Post a Comment