There is upcoming one-and-a-half day Schools and Libraries Fall Applicant Training sessions, “What We Do and Why We Do It,” for presentations on key topics for applicants including tips for success, audits, and eligible services.
Dates and Locations
- Mid-Atlantic Training (Washington, DC Area) on Sept. 11-12, 2008 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA
- Northwest Training (Seattle) on Sept. 16-17, 2008 at the Red Lion on Fifth Ave. in Seattle, WA
- Western Training (Denver) on Sept. 23-24, 2008 at the Doubletree Hotel Denver
- Midwest Training (Chicago Area) on Oct. 2-3, 2008 at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare in Rosemont, IL
- Northeast Training (Newark Area) on Oct. 6-7, 2008 at the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel in Elizabeth, NJ
- West Coast Training (Los Angeles) on Oct. 15-16, 2008 at the Renaissance Montura Hotel Los Angeles Airport in Los Angeles, CA
- Southeast Training (Atlanta) on Oct. 21-22, 2008 at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta, GA
Day 1 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Concurrent Beginners and Advanced Sessions ( 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)
On the morning of Day 1, there will be two concurrent training sessions—one for beginners (individuals with less than two years' experience in the program) and one for advanced program participants (two or more years' experience in the program)—focusing on topics relevant to each audience. To help us allocate meeting space appropriately, please indicate your preference on the training registration form when you register. However, you can change your mind on the day of the training.
Day 2 - 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Please note that all seven training sessions will cover the same information. A detailed agenda will be available later this summer.
How to Register
Registration for the training sessions is complimentary. Space is limited to the first 250 registrants per training. To register: Click on the regional training links above in the Dates and Locations section or visit www.usac.org/sl.
Post a Comment