Here's some advice for you business owners out there:
“Several things going on at one time is a distraction to cash,” Loral Langemeier, wealth coach, author and millionaire. FOCUS!
I coached with Loral for a year (before she wrote her best sellers). If you want to achieve Success, there are things you can do to improve. Here are a few:
- Find a mentor. Someone who has achieved what you want.
- Don't take advice from people who do not have what you want. (Taking stock tips from the folks at the water cooler who have a net worth of a condo in Vegas is probably not going to help you. Choose who you take advice from carefully. Also, make sure your Financial Advisor has more money than you do.)
- You must be able to Market & Sell Effectively. That's the only way to gain revenue.
- Your business is not a Hobby, so don't treat it like one.
- Have a Plan and then Execute on that Plan.