AT&T revenue was over $30 Billion for 4Q07. Telecomweb has the numbers:
- 656,000 landlines disconnected
- Profit for 4Q07: $3.14 billion
- 70.1M total wireless subscribers, after netting 2.7M this Q (Sprint lost 1M)
- churn is 1.7%
- Total wireless revenues are $11.4 billion or 37% of revenue!
- It cost $9.4B to make that $11.4B
- 231,000 subs to the U-verse IPTV service
- Total high-speed Internet connections, including DSL, U-verse and satellite (Wildblue), up by 396,000 to reach 14.2 million.
- Business services are at $3.1B -- broadband connectivity, Managed Internet and VPN services.