- Microsoft is teaming up with Jwire to offer free, ad-supported wi-fi. [source]
- The Senate Commerce Committee took the first step to improve the quality of broadband data used by the FCC. In a vote, the committee unanimously approved legislation to require the agency to revise its calculations on high-speed connection penetration rates. [internetnews]
- T endorses the FCC spectrum plan [source]
- FCC asks for comments on network neutrality, gets 27,000 of them
- Sens. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) and Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.) filed a comment to the FCC on Net Neutrality, saying it is "crucial to the democracy and economic growth of the United States."
- STT can increase its stake in Global Crossing - up to 66% per FCC [source]
- Local Gov't sue FCC on Video Franchise Ruling [source]
- FCC and Markey want Carterphone for wireless [internetnews]
- SPAM Isn’t Killing Email - SPAM Filters Are
Saturday, July 21, 2007
various news bits...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment