- * Create secondary and even third-order alternatives for critical communication systems such as phones, email and web sites
- * Establish a publicized toll-free number to ease the strain on employees of determining whether they need to go to work as usual, stay at home or leave for remote work locations immediately
- * Arrange for a live answering service to take messages for the business or offer trained operators to answer calls and provide updates to employees during an evacuation
- * Provide on-line employee registration to facilitate locating dispersed staff* Consider fax-to-email or fax server back up plans
- * Contract for remote or live answering assistance to continue to assist customers with questions or orders by phone while the company regroup
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Great article about what planning is needed. Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan at work? Do you have a Senior Disater Recovery Analyst that sells these BC services to your customer base?