In an article on The VAR Guy, Marketing: The Achilles Heel of Solution Providers, the author, Elliot Markowitz, points out the things that the CEO needs to be doing.
- Understanding your clients' business challenges, performing IT planning;
- "Building reoccurring revenue streams around hosted and managed services".
- Up to date on emerging technology like mobility, security, virtualization, business analytics and so on.
- Savvy enough in technology to alleviate security risks.
- Partner for joint ventures to supplement skill sets.
The one thing service providers fall down on is marketing, even something as simple as an up-to-date website.
Other marketing tactics are social media, pay-per-click campaigns, speaking, webinars, networking and reaching out to the press. If you need help or tips, give RAD-INFO INC a call at 813-963-5884.
Post a Comment