FISPA Service Provider Forum in Las Vegas on Oct. 12-14, 2011.
On Oct. 12 there will be a 3 hour CLEC Round Table. This is for active facilities-based CLEC's only. Bring your data about building out fiber as execs will discuss the economics of fiber builds.
On Thursday, Oct. 13, there will be a 2 hour workshop for VoIP Providers. After you choose your soft-switch or white-label provider, what do you do next to go-to-market with your VoiP offering? This session will take you step-by-step with 5 minute presentations on all the parts and process. Lots of Q&A time too. You can attend just this session for $100 (or $50 with a sponsor discount code).
Other possible session topics:
- What goes into a Managed Services contract?
- Will ENUM fix the PSTN Inter-Connection?
- How do solve IPv4 to IPv6?
- Finally Resolving the Fax over IP issues
- What's GPON? And why should I care?
- Sales & Marketing
- Do you have ideas for a session topic or panelist? Send them in!
When: October 12—14, 2011
Where: Flamingo in Las Vegas
Room Rates: $49—$79. Use the attendee portal or ask for the ‘WISPA/FISPA’ rate, Code SFWIS1
- Attendees can pay as little as $149 with a discount code from any of the sponsors!
- The code is worth $100!
- $249 for Early Member Registration (through 9/16/11)
- $399 for Guests or Registration after 9/16
What's included?All sessions, VoIP Workshop, snacks, drinks, luncheons, vendor display area, receptions and door prizes.
Need a sponsor code? Email me! (I'm a sponsor)
* registration opens Tuesday, August 16th.
Post a Comment