From a Harvard Business Review article about testing your Strategy:
As Peter Drucker once warned, "The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The truly dangerous thing is asking the wrong questions." Here are 7 questions to ponder as we close out 2010.
- Who is your primary customer?
- How do your core values prioritize shareholders, employees, and customers?
- What critical performance variables are you tracking?
- What strategic boundaries have you set?
- How are you generating creative tension?
- How committed are your employees to helping each other?
- What strategic uncertainties keep you awake at night?
Post a Comment