How are you spending your time?
This isn't a time management article. This is about being a CEO for an hour or so per week.
Here are 5 questions that you may want to think about. Make an appointment with yourself and a journal. Write down thoughts that these questions bring about.
- Are you using your time the best way possible each week?
- Are you spending any time thinking about What's Next for your business?
- What revenue goals, subscriber goals, ARPU numbers, even employee count do you want to have next year? (You have to design where you want to be.)
- Are you doing performance reviews of your employees? Do you know where they want to be?
- Have you taken stock of the skills your employees have? Skills they want to develop? Can you unleash the potential of any these people to build a new practice, product or service?