Forbes.com has a great article that reflects what I repeatedly preach here: "The 10 Questions You Should Never Stop Asking"
- What is our purpose for existing?
- Who is our target customer?
- Why does anyone need what we're selling?
- If there is a need, is it enough to support a profitable business?
- What were our competitors up to?
- Can you reduce expenses--without harming the product?
- Do we have the right leadership?
- Do we have the right employees?
- How will we continue to drive revenue?
- How are your employees holding up?
This is just the outline. The article flushed them out a little more for you.
Post a Comment