If you read the SEC 10-Q filing of Tower Stream, there is a breakdown by city of Tower Streams sales. (See here). Here are the financial highlights:
- churn for the 4Q2008 was 1.23% (from towerstream); now 1.68%
- ARPU was $828 at end of 4Q08 and $799 as of March 31, 2009. Dropping!
- "Cash burn" totaled $3.3M in the fourth quarter 2008
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $25M on 12/31/08 down from $40M in 12/07.
- Now cash is $22,540,441 at end of March, 2009.
For the three months ended March 31, 2009, here are some line items:
- Revenues totaled $3,417,066.
- Cost of revenues totaled $825,91.
- Customer support services totaled $549,824.
- Sales and marketing totaled $1,575,715.
- General and administrative totaled $1,706,101.
- a net loss of $2,415,666 for the three months ended March 31, 2009.
No idea how many customers they have. If you divide revenue by ARPU, they have 4277 customers IF the ARPU is revenue per quarter per customer. If its per month, then that's $1,139,022 per month in revenue and $799 ARPU is 1425 customers.