If you want to get into an MTU or MDU, you need to win over the Gatekeeper. That would be a Recruiting exercise. So what's the process?
- You make a list of the top 10 property managers that you want to talk to.
- Google them.
- Facebook friend them.
- LinkedIn to them.
- Follow any Twitter feeds.
Next part of the recruiting is meeting with them for breakfast, coffee, lunch once or twice a month. Keep notes. Have a gentle Pitch scripted.
If it doesn't work, keep contacting.
The contact and meetings should be about being a resource. How?
- Provide them independent research about the value of having an alternative broadband provider light the building.
- Talk about Redundancy, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
- Fast installation interval may be important for some clients.
- The building is "wired" and redundant. It's an e-Building.
- How deep are your current lit buildings in penetration and vacancy rate?
Post a Comment