So this is the new telecom sales approach. Spam everyone you know in a mass email. (I would like to know how Renee got my email address). Add a bunch of buzz words like DR, BC, and fiber in a sentence that barely makes sense. Then stick a signature file on it that is 3x as long as the email. WTH?!
Sales is all about the PROSPECT not the company. A better approach would have been to say that you were having a seminar at the offices of twt on DR/BC, would you like to attend. Then when people replied NO, you could have individually contacted prospects to ask if they wanted individual attention on their BC Plan.
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:36 AM
Subject: Business Continuity Plan
I was hoping to set a time with you to discuss your current voice and internet network and maybe even look at a fiber connection to assist you with a cost savings, upgrade, disaster recovery and your business continuity.
Please let me know a day and time that works best for you so we can do a brief analysis of your services.
Thank you in advance.
Account Executive II
tw telecom, inc.
Check Us Out- http://www.twtelecom.com
tw telecom, inc. services available:
- Native LAN or Metro Ethernet solutions: 10M, 100M, 622M, and Gigabit Ethernet
- Extended Native LAN: Long-Haul Ethernet Transport from 2 Mbps to GigE
- Point-to-Point Transport: DS-n, OC-n, Optical Wavelength, Private SONET Rings
- Storage Transport for SAN applications: Fibre Channel - ESCON, FICON; Ethernet - 10/100M, GigE
- Dedicated Internet Service: DS-1, DS-3, OC-3, and Ethernet
- Data/Voice Collocation Space
- Integrated Voice & Data; Single and Multi-T1 Service: Bundles Voice and Burstable Internet, from 1.5Mbps to 4.5Mbps
- Traditional and Advanced Voice Services, Long Distance
Amazing! And they get paid $50K + for this stuff.
Post a Comment