The first 10 ideas from the list of 50+ presented at ISPCON by Jack Brandt and myself. (It’s a podcast). These are the 10:
- Plan - so you have a path
- Strategy - not just putting out fires
- Call your best customers just to make sure everything o.k., ask for referrals
- Focus on Goals
- Marketing takes 6-9-12 months ... it doesn't work fast
- Become an Expert - newsletter, podcast, blog, keep people thinking we know everything
- Think tank or Mastermind Group for your business, includes your attorney, CPA, 2 best customers, 2 best prospects, and investors. (Board of Directors)
- Hosted nonportable services - like CRM, hosted exchange. Makes you stickey and the Bells can’t do it well.
- Get others organized.
- Phase out projects that don't meet your goals or distract you from your Goals.
Post a Comment