- "2005 financial results were negatively affected by anumber of challenges," said Richard E. Fish, EVP/CFO.
- "They included churn and price deflation in our LD business,
- continuing price deflation in our wholesale business, and
- low sales productivity and
- high customer churn in our integrated communications services ...
- Refinanced its secured indebtedness raising $239M from an investor group led by Tennenbaum Capital Partners, LLC
- They were smart to leave Resi voice & sell colo center
- tick-tock goes the death watch clock
Friday, March 24, 2006
ITC^Deltacom reported "For the quarter ended December 31, 2005, ITC^DeltaCom reported total operating revenues of $120.5 million, a net loss of $32.0 million.... For the full 2005 fiscal year, ITC^DeltaCom reported total operating revenues of $520.4 million, a net loss of $50.8 million."