What service providers put in their security package varies greatly. Many consider just having a "managed router with a built-in firewall" to be all that is necessary. The Security sector is a sandbox filled with various components that can be offered in a bundle or via a Chinese menu item (pick from column A and one from column B and one from column C please).
Here are some ideas:
- File system/registry virtualization to combat malware.
- Firewall device like Sonicwall
- Anti-virus usually coupled with anti-malware and anti-spam
- Live Security Expert - Have an expert on hand 24/7 to solve any PC problems
- Wi-Fi Security - Encrypt all Wi-Fi data
- Data Backup - automatic preferably