These 9 compelling questions are not the puff balls that I ask on my TMCNet blog, but are the types of questions you need to be asking yourself in today's economic environment.
- What strategies are you using to drive revenue, and are these strategies helping or hindering your bottom-line?
- What are the key areas that, if addressed, would improve your cash flow?
- Are you meeting your financial, business and personal goals? If not, why?
- What areas of your business model need to be revised to achieve your goals?
- If you had additional capital, how would you use it to accelerate your business?
- What vision do you have for your business? Have you considered how and when you plan to exit?
- How does your company simplify the everyday life of a business owner?
- What role does technology play in your organization?
- What is the latest tech trend that has impacted your company and its client service offering? How so?
A really good CPA would be helping you think about some of these questions. Do you have a Board of Advisors to help you steer the corporate ship? Or are you doing it alone during the few times that you get to stop fighting fires and think about the company?