- As you thought about sharing health information electronically throughout the hospital, how big of a concern was security and keeping records private?
- What about encryption?
- And what about backup?
- How do you ensure the security and privacy of those records?
- Do you have guidelines or requirements for when information should be destroyed?
- How much do you think you spend on security per year?
- Do you have one or two recommendations for others who may be struggling with data security issues?
Monday, February 12, 2007
HIPAA: How a Cancer Center Takes Care of Data
Thinking about HIPAA and e-Healthcare? In this article titled Security Q&A: How a Cancer Center Takes Care of Data, quite a few good Q's are answered, for instance: