- Be the Best, Not the Biggest
- Love Your Business
- Passion Attracts Passion
- Treat your employees as family
- Redefine Success
- Here's a hint: their genius lies not in what they do, but in how they do it.
- Have Remarkable Service
- Convert Customers to Evangelists
- Focus on strategy and on Differentiating yourselves in the marketplace through superior execution
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
The concepts in the article, Jumbo Shrimp Marketing: Get Bigger by Acting Smaller by John Moore, are very similar to the lessons in the book, Alpha Dogs by Donna Fenn. The lessons are universal and valuable. (Pantamount to the lessons from Good to Great by Jim Collins).