Some of these books have been sitting there since late 2014. It's like a pile of broken promises that I see every day.
Currently , I have about several ebooks open on my Kindle:
- Steal the Show by Michael Port
- Keller's Fedora by Lawrence Block
- Notes from Seth Godin's Conferences
Money by Tony Robbins is the one I want to finish by the end of July. I heard his podcast with James Altucher and I was hooked.
To Sell is Human by Dan Pick will be next because I heard his podcast too.
Others in the pile (excluding the fiction books) include:
- Product Launch
- Cracking Sales Management
- Revenue Growth Habit
- Lawrence Block on Writing (help writing my first fiction book)
- Icarus Deception by Seth Godin (there is always a Seth book!)
- Challenger Sale
- Dot Com Secrets
- Wealthy Barber
- Choose Yourself guide to wealth
What are you reading?