In Tampa Bay, I work with the start-up community. This article about "Six questions to ask yourself regularly" doesn't just apply to start-ups. If you are launching new products or hiring new salespeople or building an agent channel, as the CEO or chief executive, you need the answers to these questions.
- In one sentence, what does your product do and who buys it?
- In one sentence, why does someone buy your product?
- What one thing is most responsible for preventing sales?
- What’s one thing you could do to get more feedback from customers, potential customers or sales you’ve lost?
- If you had zero revenue from now on, on what date would you run out of money?*
Read the article it will give you some meat to go with the questions.
*with the recent changes in wholesale contracts and pricing at Ma Bell, this question # 5 may become a reality for some.