- Consolidated Revenue of $1.052 billion
- Net Loss of $202 million
- Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA of $193 million (Huh?)
- Completed acquisition of Servecast Limited, a provider of live and on-demand video management and streaming services in July 2007
- Revenues flat quarter to quarter
- The increase in Core Comm. Revenue was due primarily to the growth in long-haul transport services and Vyvx broadcast services.
- SBC Contract money decreased by just 8%
- Other Communications Services revenue declined by 15% to $71M during the quarter, primarily as a result of expected declines in managed modem services.
- As of 6/30/07, the company had cash and marketable securities of approx. $807M.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
L3 2Q results
Level(3)'s financials for 2Q07 are out, but flat.