- "Profit doubled to $2.8 Billion dollars this quarter"
- "The results reflected growth in wireless revenue and regional business sales."
- "Revenue rose to $28.97 billion from $15.76 billion a year ago."
- "$2 billion in integration and amortization costs associated with its acquisition of BellSouth and $301 million in merger-related accounting changes. "
- Cingular Wireless is now being rebranded
- Cingular added 1.2 million subscribers in the quarter, ARPU up from data services
- Only lost 285,000 lines
- U-verse, has increased to 15 markets and about 18,000 subscribers, up from just 3,000 at the end of last year.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Numbers to make you choke from the press release via Yahoo!: