- ELN CEO Gary Betty takes a leave of absence to fight his cancer.
- "EarthLink Business Solutions, a unit of US ISP EarthLink, is expanding its business-class DSL broadband coverage to 320 small cities and towns in 29 states," says Netherlands Telecom Paper. The expansion is via New Edge, according to TopHosts.
- EarthLink, Inc. has underwritten a public offering of $258,750,000, aggregate principal amount of 3.25% of convertible senior notes due 2026, with an option to purchase an additional $33,750,000 to cover over-allotments, by the underwriters. Details here.
- EarthLink says it has been selected to build and operate a wireless network that will cover virtually all of the city of Alexandria, VA (bizjournal).
- Infoworld gripe line lays into ELN over AOL tactics.
- ELN has podcasts about Muni, VoIP, RSS and more.
Monday, November 27, 2006
EarthLink news update
Lots of news from ELN: